Bigger and heavier for most aluminum and fibreglass ladders, from Type 3 to Type 1 AA. Made for professionals and perfect for the everyday handyman. The Ladder-Aide is the quickest, easiest, and safest way to use your extension and combination ladders on stairs. It’s a compact and portable unit that doesn’t require a permanent installation on your ladder, it can easily be moved from stair to stair, and can be used with a variety of ladders. With an anti-skid surface and micro-adjustable height (to within 1/8 inches), it creates a stable, level base for use on stairways. Its rugged construction of high-grade aluminum and steel and heavy-duty design mean it’s built to last.
- Use your existing single and extension ladders on stairs. Micro-adjustable to 1/8” for use on almost any stairs
- Swap ladders instantly, always use the right ladder for the job
- No installation required, sets up in minutes. Move from stair to stair with no hassle
- The original Ladder-Aide is smaller and lighter. The Ladder-Aide Pro can handle the biggest and heaviest fibreglass ladders. Make sure to pick the right one.
- Designed for Type I, IA, and IAA ladders, both aluminum and fibreglass ladders
- Meets and exceeds ANSI-ASC weight standards for ladders (ANSI-ASC A14.8-2013), and complies with the 9.1.1 Foot Slip Test